Starting July 5, we will start re-gathering at our Fulton campus. To ensure the safety of our body, we will be gathering in groups by zip code. See below for full details.
Steps to Joining us at Fulton
1 // Determine which region / neighborhood you live in
2 // Check the schedule for that region’s Sunday in Fulton
3 // RSVP (this is required!)
4 // Review the guidelines and What to Expect
STEP 1: CHECK YOUR REGION
SEARCH FOR YOUR ZIP CODE: Hit CTRL or CMD F on your keyboard and type in your Zip Code. If you don’t see your zip code on the table below, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Region A // Columbia East
Region B // Ellicott City West
Region C // Ellicott City East/Baltimore County
Region D // Elkridge/Hanover/AA County (Odenton, Severn, Jessup)
Region E // Columbia West (Clarksville)
21029, 21036, 21044, 21737
Region F // Laurel
Region G // Fulton/Highland/Burtonsville/Silver Spring/College Park
20705, 20706, 20740, 20759, 20777, 20781, 20782, 20783, 20784, 20785, 20814, 20815, 20817, 20825, 20832, 20850, 20852, 20853, 20854, 20855, 20860, 20861, 20866, 20868, 20874, 20877, 20878, 20879, 20883, 20886, 20901, 20902, 20903, 20904, 20905, 20906, 20910, 20912, 20916, 20868
STEP 2: CHECK THE ROTATION SCHEDULE
October 4 – Region G // Fulton/Highland/Burtonsville/Silver Spring/College Park
October 11 – Region A // Columbia East
October 18 – Region B // Ellicott City West
October 25 – Region C // Ellicott City East/Baltimore County
November 1 – RegionD // Elkridge/Hanover/AA County (Odenton, Severn, Jessup)
November 8 – Region E // Columbia West (Clarksville)
November 15 – Region F // Laurel
STEP 3: RSVP
RSVP will be limited to approximately 400 people / gathering to allow for proper physical distancing in the auditorium.
October 4 – Region G [CLICK HERE TO RSVP]
October 11 – Region A [CLICK HERE TO RSVP]
October 18 – Region B [CLICK HERE TO RSVP]
October 25 – Region C [CLICK HERE TO RSVP]
November 1 – Region D [CLICK HERE TO RSVP]
November 8 – Region E [CLICK HERE TO RSVP]
November 15 – Region F [CLICK HERE TO RSVP]
STEP 4: READ GUIDELINES & WHAT TO KNOW
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
If i can’t attend in person, will the gathering still be available online?
Yes. we will be live-streaming at 10A, which is viewable online. After the live gathering is over, you can watch the recording on the Grace website, app, YouTube, or Facebook.
What should I do if I don’t see my zip code listed?
Please send an email to email@example.com.
Can I invite a friend who lives in a different zip code?
Why are we doing it by zip codes?
While our auditorium can hold 850 people at the 50% capacity, to ensure proper physical distancing, the most we would be able to hold at one time is approximately 400 people. To make it as fair as possible, we are going to be rotating by neighborhoods to ensure everyone has an opportunity to worship in-person.
Is there any way to attend in person on a weekend that is not my region?
As a matter of fact, yes. You can sign up to serve on a serving team. We have a variety of roles that would allow you to serve and attend the gathering. You can sign up here.
What precautions will Grace be making to ensure safety for in-person gatherings?
- We will be conducting temperature checks for everyone before they enter the building. If you register a temperature over 100.4 degrees, you will be asked to return home.
- We are also requiring a check in for everyone for contact tracing purposes.
- Everyone must wear a face mask while indoors, including throughout the entire worship gathering. Face masks must be worn properly – covering both nose and mouth.
- Face masks will be available for all attendees who do not have one.
- We will be ushering people to their seats and requiring the appropriate amount of space to be between family units.
You can find out the full scope of What to Know for the in-person gathering.
Grace Kids or Grace Students programming?
We will not be providing separate Grace Kids or Students programming at this time.
How is Grace cleaning its facilities?
We are conducting regular cleanings of our facility, particularly the high-traffic spaces. We will only hold one gathering to ensure we have ample time to sanitize and clean. Hand sanitizer stations will be located throughout our facilities.
WHAT TO KNOW
Gathering @ Fulton
PRIOR TO ARRIVING TO FULTON
– If you are not feeling well, have a fever, or have recently been in contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19, we kindly ask that you stay home until you are feeling better!
– RSVP Is required. Please make sure you register via the links under “STEP 3: RSVP” on the webpage grace.community/regathering.
ARRIVING TO FULTON
– Arrive 20-30 minutes before 10A to allow time for check-in.
– Parking attendants will direct you to the East or West lot.
– Enter through the main doors for a temperature check. (if you register above 100.4 degrees, you will be asked to go back home.)
– Wear your face mask. A face mask will be required at all times while indoors; your mask must cover your nose and mouth.
– Please check-in before entering the auditorium. We are using electronic check-in for contact tracing purposes. Please have your “ticket” ready with the QR code or confirmation number.
– We will have a team seating you and your family. Please follow the arrows to the designated Auditorium doors and wait to be seated.
– If you are bringing your whole family, children will need to stay with you at all times. Grace Kids/Students areas will be closed.
– We encourage elbow bumps and physically distant air hugs.
IN THE AUDITORIUM
– Every other row will be roped off.
– Please do not sit in the aisle seat so as to maintain social distancing with those entering the auditorium.
– Please keep at least three seats between you and the next person/family unit. (Families may sit together).
AFTER THE GATHERING
– After the gathering, we’re asking guests to not congregate inside the building. Please continue outside the building while maintaining social distancing.
– The atrium, Warehouse, and Grace Kids areas are closed.
– Two people are allowed at one time in the restrooms.
– Every other stall and sink is closed off.
– We will have markers on the floor for waiting in line.