Prayer is a vital way we connect with God and others. At Grace you can experience prayer with others, for others (intercessory prayer), as well as on your own. No matter how much or how little experience you have with prayer, there are ways to grow in your prayer life and serve others through prayer.
Learn to Pray
Grace’s Prayer Ministry offers practical ways to have deeper and more intimate prayers with God. Experience how to make the discipline of prayer a constant part of your spiritual life, growing closer to God each day.
Give & Receive Prayer
The Prayer Chain, which includes multiple prayer teams and the Grace Elder Team, prays faithfully for the personal prayer requests submitted by church members and guests. Submit your prayer requests via our app.
Ezekiel 22:30: "And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none."
O God, please help us and teach us to build a wall [of prayer] around the USA, Canada, Poland and Great Britain. Are you ready to stand in the gap, where God is the Helper and Teacher?
Please pray that Great Britain, Poland, the USA/Canada would overcome for: (The Acts 26.18).
* Poland, pray for freedom from dead religion to saving faith of Jesus Christ as the Saviour and the Lord by faith only,
* the Church in the USA & Canada & Great Britain – Pray for repentance and cleansing of the church - Matt. 3.12 "Whose fan is in his hand, and he will thoroughly purge his floor, and gather his wheat into the garner; but he will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire."
* my family:
1. Bad executives hurt me
2. Stir up the hearts of my family for ministry for me, my wife Dorothy, our daughter Ann, and our sons Peter and Daniel - "..but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord" Joshua 24.15
3. Pray for God's will, wisdom, discernment, revelation and recognition for me and my family; I ask God for Edmund’s work situation, God's direction for Edmund , Dorothy, Peter, Daniel and Ann (also God's protection and blessings over the company where she works and she needs a husband),
4. God's order in my work. I ask God for great wisdom at my work. Blessings and the knowledge of Jesus Christ for my bosses. Thank God for the continuation of my work.
Received: May 26, 2020
Prayer After Worship
The Prayer Place offers prayer after all worship gatherings by the left (West) corner of the stage. Anyone can come receive prayer for any reason– sickness, blessing, encouragement, thanksgiving– whatever you have on your heart. You can also join this team to offer intercessory prayer for others.
Pray for the Church
Pray4Grace gathers Wednesday mornings at 6A for a powerful time of Spirit-filled prayer and worship lifting up the ministries and people of Grace. Join us in the Hospitality Suite. All are welcome!
7 Prayer Points
Seven Key Prayer Points of Pray4Grace for Grace Community Church:
- Pray for UNITY (1 Peter 3:8)
- Pray for GOD’S WILL (Psalm 143:10)
- Pray for the HOLY SPIRIT (Ephesians 3:14 -19)
- Pray for FRUITFULNESS & FAITHFULNESS (1 Samuel 12:24)
- Pray for HOLINESS (Philippians 4:8)
- Pray for our NEIGHBORS (Luke 10:1-2)
- Pray for our NEXT CAMPUS (Acts 20:22, Ephesians 1:3)
Pray for Students
Pray4Grace Students gathers parents and others with a heart for students to pray on Tuesdays at 8:10A before the Grace Women’s “Woven” study schedule.
The Prayer Room is a beautiful space to be still and draw close to the Lord. You’ll find it on the West side of the main church building, just past the elevator in the lobby. The space is open whenever the church is open, typically 8:30A – 7P (depending on evening events) and on the weekends before and after worship gatherings. On weekdays, please check in with the receptionist before going to the Prayer Room.
Take Your Next Step
Attend an Event