GS Christmas Celebration
Come join us on Dec. 5th, 5:30 P.M. – 8:30 P.M. to celebrate the birth of our savior, enjoy Christ-centered fellowship, and have fun.
- We will gather outside the Warehouse (Face Masks + Social Distancing)
- Worship through song and word
- Dinner and snacks will be provided
- Ugly Sweater – Yes, you can print Nathanaels face on your shirt and it will count. This message has been sponsored and approved by Nathanael Wade Whisman.
- More activities and games will be revealed each week in the newsletter leading up to the event, so stay tuned.
- Layer Up. It’s gonna be cold.
Be sure to register!
Students, this is a great time to invite your friends to hear the good news: God is with us. Please use the link below to register so that we can be prepared for you and your friends.
Serve – Please 🙂
Parents, we need your help to make sure this night happens. Below you will find plenty of serving opportunities you can register for. We hope to see you there as we partner together to bring forth the message of Christ to the next generation.
- Set Up
- Check In
- Food // Snacks // Drinks
- 4 Fire pit attendees for the night
- Clean Up
Parents, even if you are unable serve in a specific role, we would love to have your presence at the Christmas party to enjoy the night alongside your student(s) and other parents.
Encouragement from Nathanael
Families and leaders, this is my favorite time of the year. Not because I can justify watching “Elf” every day, but because this is when we celebrate God coming in the flesh to begin the journey to redeem and restore broken, sinful, and lost people.
Take some time to read Isaiah 7:14 – “Therefore the Lord himself will give you a sign. Behold, the virgin shall conceive and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel.” God was with us, God is with us, and God will always be with us through the one who made the way, Christ our king.
Grace Students Team