GS Christmas Celebration
Come join us on Dec. 5th, 5:30 P.M. – 8:30 P.M. to celebrate the birth of our savior, enjoy Christ-centered fellowship, and have fun.
- We will gather outside the Warehouse (Face Masks + Social Distancing)
- Worship through song and word
- Dinner and snacks will be provided
- More activities and games will be revealed each week in the newsletter leading up to the event, so stay tuned.
- Ornament Making – Start working on your homemade ornament to decorate the Grace Students Christmas tree. Be creative and remember the best ornaments are those made from items you have around the house.
- Ugly Sweater – Yes, you can print Nathanaels face on your shirt and it will count. This message has been sponsored and approved by Nathanael Wade Whisman.
- Layer Up. It’s gonna be cold.
- Do not forget to register, or sign up to serve.
Hey Students, are you looking for ways to connect with others during the weekend gatherings? Well, you’re in luck. Our weekend experience team is looking for students wanting to use their talents to serve. If you would be interested in learning how to operate a camera, serve as an usher or greet people, use the link below to get started.
This year for Advent Grace Students will be going through the book “Joy to the World” by John Piper. Even though we are not all together we look forward to experiencing Advent together as a student ministry. Come pick up your free copy of “Joy to the World” at the church on one of the following dates/times.
Sunday, November 22nd 11:15am -3:00pm
Monday, November 23rd thru Friday, November 27th 10:00am – 2:00pm
Sunday, November 29th 11:15am – 1:00pm
Encouragement from the team
The goal is to be reunited with our King one day and to see many others reunited with their true Father as well. Often when I close a prayer, I like to say “till Christ calls or comes.” I do this simply as a reminder that our work is not dependet on situations, but our calling. Our calling does not end, whatever or wherever it may be, until Christ calls us home or comes in full glory to claim His kingdom once and for all.
Whether quarentined or not, families – we have a great work in front of us. A message of death to life. Virtual, or in person would the gospel be the front runner of our lives, so that we may reach the nations.
Matthew 24:14, “And this gospel of the kingdom will be proclaimed throughout the whole world as a testimony to all the nations, and then the end will come.”
Grace Students Team