Your Grace Kids resources for the week of Oct 5
Allow God to fill your days with grace and truth.
Take just 5 minutes each day to invite God into your day and your child’s day.
Print off this card and place it on your kitchen counter or dining table — so you don’t forget!
Read the Word!
Memorize the Word!
Pray the Word!
Solomon’s Sin Divided the Kingdom
- I Kings 9:1-9, Deut. 17:14-20
- I Kings 10:14-29
- 1 Kings 11:1-8, 11:9-13
- I Kings 11:26-43
- 1 Kings 12:1-20
- What does this story teach me about God or the gospel?
- What does the story teach me about myself?
- Are there any commands in this story to obey? How are they for God’s glory and my good?
- Are there any promises in this story to remember? How do they help me trust and love God?
- How does this story help me to live on mission better?