Your Grace Kids resources for the week of Oct 26
Elijah Ran from Jezebel [1 Kings 19]
- I Kings 19:1-9
- I Kings 19:10-18
- I Kings 19:19-21
- I Kings 22:29-40
- I Kings 22:51-53
- What does this story teach me about God or the gospel?
- What does the story teach me about myself?
- Are there any commands in this story to obey? How are they for God’s glory and my good?
- Are there any promises in this story to remember? How do they help me trust and love God?
- How does this story help me to live on mission better?
Print off the memory verse cards and place them in order.
Download and print the memory verse cards (if you have not done so yet). Have fun and scramble up the words of each verse and have your child put it back in the correct order.
This is our LAST WEEK for 1 Peter 2:9- 12!
Spend some time reflecting on the words God uses to describe a follower of Jesus.
Do you see the way that God sees you? Do you see how special you are? Do you see that you were chosen by God?
We are a special people for a special purpose. We are all of these things because we have a job to do: to proclaim the praises of Jesus!