Your Grace Kids resources for the week of Oct 12
Allow God to fill your days with grace and truth.
Take just 5 minutes each day to invite God into your day and your child’s day.
Print off this card and place it on your kitchen counter or dining table — so you don’t forget!
Read the Word!
Memorize the Word!
Pray the Word!
Elijah & the Widow
- I Kings 12:26-30, 15:25-26,33-34
- I Kings 16:21-26,29-33
- I Kings 17:1-6
- I Kings 17:7-16
- I Kings 17:17-24
- What does this story teach me about God or the gospel?
- What does the story teach me about myself?
- Are there any commands in this story to obey? How are they for God’s glory and my good?
- Are there any promises in this story to remember? How do they help me trust and love God?
- How does this story help me to live on mission better?
Print off the memory verse cards and place them in order.
This week is a review &/or catch up week. Learn or keep practicing 1 Peter 2:9-11.
Download and print the memory verse cards. Have fun and scramble up the words of each verse and have your child put it back in the correct order.