Your Grace Kids resources for the week of Nov 2
Allow God to fill your days with grace and truth.
Take just 5 minutes each day to invite God into your day and your child’s day.
Print off the new November card or this bookmark and place it on your kitchen counter or dining table — so you don’t forget!
Read the Word!
Memorize the Word!
Pray the Word!
Continue learning about the ministry of Elisha and Elijah
- I Kings 20:13-30
- I Kings 21:1-29
- I Kings 22:1-28
- I Kings 22:29-40
- I Kings 22:41-53
Prepare for Orphan/Stand Sunday
- Is. 1:17
- Ps. 68-5-6
- I John 4:19
- What does this story teach me about God or the gospel?
- What does the story teach me about myself?
- Are there any commands in this story to obey? How are they for God’s glory and my good?
- Are there any promises in this story to remember? How do they help me trust and love God?
- How does this story help me to live on mission better?
Print off the memory verse cards and place them in order.
Download and print the memory verse cards (if you have not done so yet). Have fun and scramble up the words of each verse and have your child put it back in the correct order.