Your Grace Kids resources for the week of March 30
“Shout with joy to the Lord, all the earth! Worship the Lord with gladness. Come before him, singing with joy.” (Psalm 100:1-2)
4 Principles to Learn This Week
You want your child to grow in their relationship with Jesus, but you don’t know how to help. Take this FREE online course and learn the 4 principles that can help you become more intentional about faith formation at home.
Get Outside and Move!
- Throw a ball together.
- Play tag.
- Teach your child to throw a frisbee.
- Create a scavenger hunt.
- Decorate your sidewalk with chalk.
CHORES & KIDS — Tips to make them mix!
- Explain why the chore is important.
- Break down a job into small steps.
- Make it age-appropriate.
- Teach but don’t hover.
- Don’t nag.
- Appreciate a job well-done.