High School First Saturday
November 7 at 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
An event every month that begins at 7:00 pm on day First of the month, repeating until December 5, 2020
FIRST SATURDAYS are a time for High Schoolers to gather on the Warehouse Lawn for fun outdoor games, social distance fellowship, worship, and a message – all while 6 feet apart.
- PLEASE register. We need you to register so we manage the space best during these times and continually care for one another with precaution.
- When you arrive, you will check in at the steps leading up to the warehouse and then use hand sanitizer afterwards.
- Masks will be worn the entire time and social distancing will be enforced.
- We will have plenty of individuals wrapped snacks to keep the youthful stomachs at bay.
- This time will include worship, a message, prayer, and fun together.