- This event has passed.
Follow Me – Student Retreat
October 16 at 7:00 pm - October 17 at 8:00 pm$75.00
We’re so excited for you to be part of this year’s retreat! We can’t wait to see what God has in store for you on this special weekend. BYOBottle: Bless the environment with us by bringing your own water bottle. Filtered water dispensers can be found throughout the campus.
Cost is $75.00 for in-person and virtual.
- Will they be required to wear their masks at all times?
- Yes, students will be asked to wear masks at all times indoors.
- Outdoors, students must keep them on unless they are sitting 6ft apart from others or eating.
- Will there be nurses present?
- Yes, we will have nurses to guide leaders and students about COVID-19 guidelines, and proper sanitation.
- Will they be socially distant indoors?
- Yes, students will sit 3 seats apart from each other (unless family sitting together), and one row spaced in between every row.
- What do I need to bring?
- For this retreat, your coolest facemask (if you are coming in person)
- Bible, journal, pen
- Water bottle
- Bag to hold all items (eg. backpack), make sure items are labeled with student’s name
- If attending in person, students need to bring a blanket or extra t-shirt to mark their seat in the auditorium.
- Where will the students sleep?
- Every student will return home after Friday and Saturday night to sleep in their own beds.
- We leave it to your discretion as to whether or not to allow your student(s) to either host or spend the night at another home, though we can see how that would create a bonding experience during this special weekend.